CIOs Guide to Service Management
The CIOs Guide to Service Management in the Mobile Era
10 questions to ask before buying a service management solution (or re-signing you’re your existing one)
If you’re an IT leader, then buying Service Management solutions is nothing new. What is new is buying solutions that address the evolved mobile enterprise. With the impact of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, and cloud) in recent years, requirements have changed. It’s not just about internal-facing IT operations; it’s about reinventing service management for the mobile user, making it easy to deliver and easy to use. It’s about automating and personalizing service delivery for employees and other end users so they get the consumer-like experience engaging with IT that they’ve come to know in their personal lives. For IT, this is an exciting and progressive challenge with the right solution. But, with the wrong solution it can be an expensive disaster that leaves you in stuck in the IT world of yesteryear.
Download your complementary report NOW!
- The 10 "must ask" questions for solution vendors to ensure your success
- How to meet the service expectations of your mobile users
- What is the impact of not meeting user needs
- How to avoid the “gotchas” in service management solutions today
- What is a “mobile-first" solution and why it is important