EasyVista & 451 Research Webinar: Arm Your Service Desk for the Latest ITSM TrendsDecember 7 , 2016
Today’s IT environment is a delicate mix of complex technologies such as mobile, virtualization, and cloud which converge to successfully deliver services. If we’re being honest, it can be challenging to provide efficient and superior service delivery in such a dynamic landscape. Unseen snafus happen, but these ‘ghosts’ can be proactively found and ‘busted’ to avoid interruption and disruption.
Adding more pressure are today’s sky-high expectations. Thanks to the prevalence of consumer apps that can be accessed anywhere and anytime, users are demanding their IT departments provide 100% uptime and services that can be accessed through mobile devices.
In this upcoming webinar, we’re teaming up with 451 Research and Scalable Software to discuss today’s hottest trends so you can arm your service desk to keep up with the latest user demands.
WHO YOU GONNA CALL? ARM THE SERVICE DESK TO
GHOST-BUST ISSUES BEFORE THEY OCCUR
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
10am PT / 1pm ET
Key Trends for Discussion
- Mobile. Increasingly, users are accessing their services through their mobile devices. Powerful trends are shaping the mobile world that will impact the Service Desk. We in the service desk must adapt, but what does that mean?
- Service Availability. Users expect their services to always be up – just like they experience with their other mobile apps. Should there be an issue, they expect it to be resolved immediately. What can the Service Desk to make this dream a reality? How can you ghostbust those unseen issues before they affect your environment and your users?
- New Technologies. Prompted by this need for always-on, mobile-available services, infrastructure teams are looking toward newer technologies such as public clouds, software defined networking (SDN), and hyperconverged architectures. How does this impact the Service Desk?
If you’re an IT professional that need to stay up on the latest in IT service management join these expert speakers to learn about the emerging trends in service desk management and the steps to take to capitalize on those trends.
- Chris Marsh, 451 Research, Principal Analyst covering social, mobile, and cloud technologies
- Chris Dunn, EasyVista, Global Director of Product Marketing
- Bruce Aboudara, Scalable Software, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
Join the Live Discussion
Share your thoughts and questions with us on Twitter before, during, and after the webinar using the hashtag #EVghostbuster. We will also be live tweeting from the EV account @EasyVista.