EasyVista Announces 14% Increase in Worldwide Revenue GrowthMarch 1 , 2017
Coming off of last year’s announcement of our H1 2016 results, we’re proud to share that the momentum continued throughout the year—culminating in a 14% increase in revenue growth for 2016! This growth in revenue was driven by a surge in SaaS sales, continued product innovation, and deeper penetration in strategic vertical markets.
“We’re excited to see yet another six-month period where customer demand is driving our success in providing leading mobile apps and SaaS solutions,” said Sylvain Gauthier, EasyVista co-founder and CEO. “We are gratified by our customers high ratings for our product and confidence in our vision, as well as our new investors whose backing will drive extensive innovation in the months ahead.”
- FY’2016 Total Revenue Growth: 14% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 SaaS Global Revenue: 24% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 SaaS North America Revenue: 38% increase over FY’2015
- FY’2016 Licenses Revenue: 20% increase over FY’2015
Read how our momentum continues in the areas of key customer wins, product innovations, and expansion of the leadership team to support EasyVista’s aggressive growth globally.
More EasyVista achievements
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: EasyVista was one of only 10 companies (out of 450+) to be recognized on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support and Management Tools. Download a FREE copy of the report.
- Gartner Peer Insights: EasyVista received an average score of 4.6 out of 5 by IT end user customers on Gartner Peer Insights (as of February 28, 2017, with 23 reviews). Check out our reviews.
- Security Audit: EasyVista became one of few vendors to earn the coveted SSAE-16 Type 2 independent audit, underscoring its commitment to safe, secure ITSM in the cloud. Read more.
- “2016 HOT in New York”: EasyVista was named a winner of Owler’s “2016 HOT in New York” award, an honor received by only 4,500 companies out of 15 million profiles. Read more.