IT Financial Management
EasyVista IT Financial Management leverages all of our products to deliver a holistic financial service.
EasyVista ServiceManager for advanced workflow facilitates financial approval, ‘charge-back/show-back’ compliancy, ongoing support and maintenance, and contract/license management.
EasyVista ServiceApps for customer Dashboards and Service catalogs, so end-users can ‘purchase services or assets’ and see valuable financial data in custom dashboards.
EasyVista Click2Get technology allows your IT customer to get software they have requested or purchased on demand, thus controlling the entire financial lifecycle.
Many organizations believe the cost of IT occurs upon acquisition of the technology. This is only a part of the picture. The cost of delivering IT service begins with planning and ends with retirement or disposal. The long term maintenance, operation and disposal lifecycle stages, including management, contracts, support and warranty costs contribute heavily to the overall cost of IT. In fact, this is where the majority of costs are incurred.
EasyVista’s IT Financial Management is a solution that extends beyond traditional accounting and budgeting helping IT executives track, manage and control IT costs from everywhere. EasyVista empowers IT with comprehensive financial management, governance and business intelligence to understand and communicate the business value of delivering customer-driven IT services. Aligned to best practices, such as ITIL or COBIT, EasyVista Financial Management will provide whole-life financial awareness at your fingertips.
Cost optimization of IT, thereafter, becomes a core element for IT services and the quality counter-balance to ensure budgets are adhered to and IT delivers to the business.
EasyVista provides the tools your need to prepare your budgets, plans and deliver real-time cost-management across the IT department and organization.
- Planning renewals through instant identification of the asset requiring update
- Accurate view of committed figures and actual costs for future planning
- Identification and valuation of multi-year commitments (3 year contracts, etc.)
- Assignment of a budget to each order generated
- Provision of unused balance as a budget line for each financial approval
- Manual or automatic creation of orders following a request
- Grouping of several requests into a single order
- Automatic update of budgets based on orders
- Alert when delivery date of an order is exceeded
Key Features of EasyVista IT Financial Management
- Financial data on assets
- Calculate depreciation and integrate with ERP systems
- Manage contracts: maintenance, leasing, finance, telecoms, insurance, etc.
- Manage contract renewals: renewal and expiration alerts
- Manage budget impact of contracts running over more than one financial year
- Cross-departmental charging – Show-back & Charge-back
- Plan and analyze future project costs