PINK 2017 – Las Vegas
EasyVista at Pink 2017
February 19-21, 2017
EasyVista will be participating as a Gold Sponsor at Pink Elephant’s 21st Annual IT Service Management Conference in Las Vegas, NV, February 19–21, 2017. Let us show you how we are reinventing service management for the mobile user.
To learn even more about what mobile-first means for IT, join us at the following Lunch &
Learn Breakout Sessions:
What is a Mobile-First Service Management Platform?
Monday, February 20, 2017 @ 1:00p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you’re an IT leader, then buying Service Management solutions is nothing new. What is new is buying solutions that address the evolved mobile enterprise. Attend this session to learn what you need to know about today’s Service Management with the following topics:
- The market forces and trends driving a new era service management
- How to meet the service expectations of your mobile users
- What is the impact of not meeting user needs
- What is a “mobile-first” solution and why it is important
- The 10 “must ask” questions for solution vendors to ensure your success
- How to avoid the “gotchas” in service management solutions today
Applying the Mobile-First Mindset to IT
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 @ 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Innovations in social, mobile, analytics, and cloud have created a world of highly personalized consumer services. The “mobile first” mindset is about more than just catering to the needs of mobile users— it’s about applying modern mobile experience principles to all areas of IT. Attend this session to find out how to apply a mobile-first mentality to personalize service delivery for all users and revolutionize IT’s ability to enable successful business.
Stop by our new Service Apps Lounge in booth #100 to experience firsthand the power of our Service App technology!
- Sunday, February 19, 2017 –5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 – 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 –5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 – 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.