International Service Management for the Global Enterprise
Global Ready, Globally Supported
More and more, organizations are going global, supporting multiple languages and locations. EasyVista is uniquely positioned to support those organizations, with native language support, multiple datacenters, and more than 1,000 customers worldwide radically improving their service experience for their employees.
- Support your international enterprise users regardless of their native tongue with built-in native language support for a number of different languages.
- Support and comply with data sovereignty laws by deploying your SaaS-based instance through one of our many datacenters across the globe.
- Provide different looks-and-feels to match cultures by creating powerful, custom apps and portals with our codeless drag-and-drop technology.
We’re in the same SaaS instance and we can see each other’s tickets and have global reports, but we can also easily distinguish between the regions and do regional reporting.
Mike Madden, IT Service Delivery Manager and Principal, Cardno’s America’s region
>> Read more about why Cardno chose EasyVista’s global service management solution.
- Case Study: Learn how Cardno was able to Support a Global Operation and Reduce Ticket Resolution Time by Over 25%
- Case Study: Read how Expro was Able to Support a Global Workforce Across Over 50 Countries with Mobile First Service Management
- Video: Watch How a Mobile-First Service Management Solution Can Help Any Global Company
- Video: Watch and Learn How Any Company Can Enable Business Users with Mobile Apps
- More Resources