Role-Based IT Service Management
Create Services Based Upon Roles, not Rules
Deliver a powerful user experience based upon a roles and the unique requirements of your business, agency, or customers. Limit what actions users can take and ensure automatic assignment of tasks and approvals, by using custom-defined roles. Further, accelerate the creation of role specific services with codeless configuration.
- Automatically assign actions to individuals based upon their roles, ensuring the right person gets the right action – fixing issues before business is disrupted.
- Create custom roles in just a few clicks to support a variety of new services and their workflows, regardless of which business unit is involved.
- Ensure approvals are automatically routed to the right person regardless of who placed the service request with automatic routing based upon roles and users.
The self-service portal and interactive workflows are the big pieces that we thankfully added on to our incident and request management processes. In fact, it’s working well enough right now that we’re including some non-IT groups from around campus just because the workflow engine is doing such a good job.
Roger Cummings, Project Manager Gonzaga University
>> Read more about Gonzaga University’s results with EasyVista’s IT service management platform.
- Recorded Demo: Watch This Demo to See How EasyVista Can Drive User Acceptance and the Use of Self-Service with Role-Based Views
- Recorded Demo: See in This Demo What Built-in Collaboration Tools and Integration with Social Tools Can Do Across Roles in Your Organization
- Recorded Demo: See How Different Employees Can Have Role-Based Access to Different Services From the Same App
- Webinar Replay: Staying Ahead of the Curve with HR Operations
- More Resources