Gartner Report: Redesign Your ITSM Tool RFP Process for Better Results
Gartner: Redesign Your ITSM Tool RFP Process for Better Results
According to Gartner, I&O leaders struggle to pinpoint the best tools for their needs – and in a couple years, 90% that invest in an ITSM tool without factoring in their organizational and process maturity will fail to obtain the intended ROI from their investment.
It is difficult specifying which functions of IT service management solutions are vital to your business… the result then is to rely mainly on price comparisons.
This report helps you push vendors to explain why their offering is best for your business. It shares tips on:
- Creating a must-have features pre-req list
- Ensuring RFP fits a wide range of use cases
- Sharing your vision with vendors
- Identifying YOUR issues, goals, current capabilities and future process
- Requesting an essay-style RFP on why their solution is best for your needs
Please complete the form to download Gartner’s report.
Gartner, Redesign Your ITSM Tool RFP Process for Better Results, Chris Matchett, Rich Doheny, Kenneth Gonzalez, 04 May 2017
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.