In today’s digital world, delivering a world-class IT service desk and service management experience is the key to keeping business goals on track. To share how EasyVista can improve the service management experience, we are joining Service Management World Live: A Digital Experience on November 17 and 18.
Created to help teams navigate what’s next, Service Management World has moved to a virtual format to bring professionals together with immersive learning experiences, collaboration, and networking opportunities.
Transform Service and Delight Customers with the Autumn Release and Native Integrations
The world of service management is changing, and you’re being faced with new challenges every day. If you are assessing areas to optimize costs, your ITSM tool should be the first to evaluate.
The leading reason that companies change ITSM tools is dissatisfaction, including issues with cost, ease-of-use, and maturity. Now more than ever, it is important to invest in a service management platform that has a low TCO but still affords the scalability your company needs. With shifting budgets, teams in-flux, and the push for digital transformation, organizations need a scalable tool that combines value and usability.
Visitors of EasyVista’s virtual booth will experience an interactive demonstration of EV Service Manager and learn about our new Autumn 2020 product release which includes updates to our built-in bot technology and NLP processing, search functionality, and more. Further, guests can engage in a discussion about the uses of EasyVista’s products and how to get a maximum ROI. Guests will also have access to a library of exclusive content on a variety of topics.
Visitors of our virtual booth will get a full view of our ITSM platform suite and more information on several topics including:
- EV Service Manager and EV Self Help, designed to deliver a better ITSM employee and customer experience
- Autumn 2020 release information and implementation
- How to use our tools throughout the enterprise for a better ROI
- How EasyVista stacks up to competitors
The EasyVista team will be available at our virtual booth for demonstrations and discussions during regular exhibitor hours.
Enabling Elevated Self-Service: Making the Most of Portals, Portfolios, and Catalogs
Turn on your webcam and join your peers for lively discussion and sharing! Guests of Service Management World can sign up for a video discussion group led by the EasyVista's Director of Product Marketing, Bob Rizzo, titled "Enabling Elevated Self-Service: Making the Most of Portals, Portfolios, and Catalogs" on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM ET.
According to HDI research, self-service is a must-have technology for most organizations. Enabling customers and employees to resolve their own issues can lower contact volume,
reduce workload, and decrease time to resolution, increasing both employee and customer satisfaction.
It’s a win-win – but only if it’s properly executed. If your organization has cracked the code, join us for an interactive discussion where you can share your lessons learned; if your organization hasn’t embraced self-service, or hasn’t done it well, come and learn from your peers.
In addition, the group will discuss:
- Do you have a self-service in place? Has it met your expectations? Why or why not?
- What self-service tools or solutions do you provide to customers/employees?
- What metrics are you using to measure the effectiveness of self-service?
- Is your organization planning to invest in self-service in the near future? If so, how? If not, why not?
- What has been the most (or least) successful feature of your self-service program? What would you recommend? What would you never do again?
- How has self-service impacted your organization’s response to the COVID-19 crisis?
See all the Action and Follow Us on Social Media
Stay updated and follow us on social media!
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn