EasyVista’s H1’2016 global growth and new investor funding fueled by enterprise need for an ITSM on-ramp to the digital workplace for employees.
NEW YORK, NY — August 17, 2016 — EasyVista Inc., a leading provider of service management for IT organizations, today announced that its mobile-first approach-—providing the ITSM gateway to the digital workplace-—drove record growth for the first half of 2016 as evidenced by strong overall sales including record growth in software-as-a-service sales in North America and customer wins. In a separate announcement today EasyVista raised $8.4M in funding that will accelerate investment in North American sales and product development in the coming years.
Financial – Record-Breaking Growth Indicates Demand for Mobile-First ITSM
In H1’2016, EasyVista reached its highest half-year revenue in the company’s history with a record $12.5M, up more than 12% compared to H1’2015. SaaS sales in North America grew 26%, global license sales were up 21%, and new business accounted for 55% of sales revenues in North America.
“We are at the tipping point for IT service management,” said EasyVista CEO Sylvain Gauthier. “Our record first half of the year reflects a push for companies to reinvent the IT service role to serve the mobile workforces and provide the path to a digital workplace. Our increased R&D investments will allow our IT customers to reshape the value they provide to their increasingly mobile organizations with superior ITSM 2.0 solutions.”
“Mobile is one of the most critical elements for IT infrastructure and operations leaders in creating a digital workplace strategy,” stated Gartner analysts Leif-Olof Wallin, Ken Dulaney and Matthew W. Cain, in a report entitled Make Mobile Part of Your Digital Workplace Strategy. “The return on investment in mobile increases when viewed as part of a digital workplace strategy, compared to having a stand-alone mobile strategy.”
Global Customer Wins – Record Sales Reveal Power of Employee Self-Service
Leading industries served by EasyVista include: higher education, health services, retail, professional services, finance and manufacturing. Major customer wins in H1’2016 include:
- North America and Australia – Allegheny Department of Health Services and Department of Children, Youth and Families, Charles Darwin University, Chemours, Columbus State University, David’s Bridal, Elliott Davis Decosimo, George Mason University, Gordon Food Service, The Martin Agency, O’Melveny & Myers, Preformed Line Products, Rumpke, STM and Textura.
- Europe and South America – A. Menarini, Agence de l’Eau Loire Bretagne, Ajuntament de Barcelona, Amallia, Amorim, C.Page, CIDI, Elisa, Montenegro SRL, Optical Networks, Ramada Acos, Sopra Banking and ULSAM.
“Our record breaking H1—particularly in North America—indicates a thriving market that is expanding high-value IT services out to the end user,” said Kevin Coppins, GM North America, EasyVista. “More and more customers are looking for a service management capabilities trifecta: They want superior core ITSM capabilities, mobile-first capabilities for end users, and lower TCO.”
North America – Record Growth and Expansion
- 55% bookings growth vs H1’2015
- New customers in H1’2016 surpass the total for all of 2015
- 100% increase in new SaaS customers over H1’2015
- 50% of new business contributed through a growing partner sales channel – Veris Visalign, Flycast Partners, FMX Solutions, SHI (Software House Intl), to name a few
- 100% retention of customers
- 10% growth of staff, including sales, customer success and product marketing professionals
EasyVista Platform Innovations in H1’2016
- Recent innovations further automate ITSM processes and ensure greater accuracy, security and compliance for the mobile workforce and for the emerging digital workplace.
- Gartner Peer Insights – EasyVista received a 4.7 star rating (out of a total of 5), from customer reviews
- G2 Crowd – EasyVista was positioned as a High Performer on the G2 Crowd Grid and its customer satisfaction rating surged by 15 points.
- The Silicon Review Award – EasyVista awarded 50 Most Innovative Companies to Watch
“G2 Crowd’s recent service desk software report features EasyVista as a high performer on the Grid,” said Marty Duffy, director of research for G2 Crowd. “Verified user-reviews have denoted a high level of satisfaction with EasyVista, providing the product with a four or five-star rating 94 percent of the time. Nine out of 10 reviewers indicated that this product is headed in the right direction.”
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
* Gartner, Make Mobile Part of Your Digital Workplace Strategy, March 2015, Refreshed: 25 July 2016
EasyVista is reinventing service management for the mobile user — making it easy to deliver and easy to use. EasyVista is a service management platform that automates and personalizes service delivery for employees and other end users — without a single line of code. The only solution on the market that is purpose-built as a mobile-first experience, EasyVista helps 1,000+ enterprises around the world radically improve the service experience, dramatically simplify and accelerate service creation and management and reduce and control the total cost of service delivery. With more than 20 years in service management, EasyVista serves companies across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more. Headquartered in Paris and New York, EasyVista is traded on the French stock exchange as ALEZV:EN. For more information, visit www.easyvista.com, and follow us at @EasyVista.
* * *