Enhanced GUI, Multi-National Compliance and Codeless Configuration Drive Ease of Use, Flexibility and Low Cost of Ownership
LAS VEGAS – PINK Elephant 16th Annual IT Service Management Conference – February 20, 2012 - EasyVista a global SaaS IT Service and Asset Management leader, today announced EasyVista 2012, a significant new release reflecting customer-driven development focused on helping IT organizations better define, manage and demonstrate the value of IT service to the business, align IT with strategic initiatives, improve performance and provide cost transparency.
EasyVista 2012 provides integrated project and portfolio management a new SaaS application for Business Intelligence, and a number of enhancements including a new web 2.0 GUI, broader multi-national compliance, enhanced codeless configuration, extended business process management, user defined personalization and workflow automation.
IT Project Management
IT Project Management, developed and integrated within EasyVista's suite of IT Service, Asset and Financial Management applications provides complete visibility and control across project tasks and activities. The integrated modules helps the IT organization to execute within budget, optimize resources and assets through on-time project delivery and track IT resource utilization across IT service management project tasks and activities. Customers recognize the power and efficiency of an integrated project management tool that can directly support IT service management efforts. Key Features include
- Better control of large IT projects like equipment or software deployment
- Accurate planning and budgeting
- Faster deployment and user adoption
- Project identification and description: deadline, budget, resources
- Project planning and resource allocation: Gantt chart
- Project portfolio: graphical control of budget, deadline, workload and progress
- Out of the box alerts on missed deadline or potential misses
- Integrated with all other ITIL processes including assets, CIs, incident, change, budget
SaaS Business Intelligence for IT
A powerful new SaaS application, IT Business Intelligence delivers greater flexibility and business insight that empowers the IT organization to optimally manage key business objectives, while delivering top line service levels to its customers.
Available only in SaaS, key features include:
- Embedded best practices executive metrics to align with business and strategic goals
- ROI, performance tracking and measurement
- Executive dashboards and scorecards
- Out of the box multi-dimensional analysis templates with Drill-through and filtering capabilities to track and manage across time, location, resources, organizational level, business units
- Simulation and scenario capabilities to anticipate risks and take appropriate action
Key Feature Enhancement
Graphical User Interface
- Improved look and feel, enhanced user defined footer capabilities to display and access task and to do lists
- Smart Tabs with preview capabilities always available without needing to click
- Optimized display engine with quick Wizards displayed based on user activities and preferences
- Document upload via drag & drop, embedded personalization features and pictures
- Codeless Environment and Configuration Engine
- Enhanced usability with lists, detailed views and menu colors
- Graphical conditional workflow steps displayed
- Complete automation with workflow step creation
- Agile & Easy to use with new Graphical Drag & Drop capabilities
- No coding or database knowledge required
Change Management Planning Capabilities
- Management of blackout periods for assets and services to avoid changes at critical time frames for the business
- New graphical planning of change requests to detect potential collisions of changes
- New collision simulation wizards to identify potential collision between planned changes
- Enhanced forward schedule of change
- Push relevant information to users, enabling ease of use and greater productivity
Governance and Compliance
- Multi-national enhancements and support of 12 languages
- Compliance with local government and regulatory requirements
Delivering Comprehensive IT Service Management
EasyVista 2012 supports key IT processes outlined by ITIL v3 and certified by Pink Elephant as ITIL compatible for Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Configuration management, and Service level management. The latest release has successfully passed ITIL v3 assessment, achieving 15 PinkVERIFY™ certifications.
EasyVista 2012 embeds best practices of ITIL to provide IT departments the ability to rapidly deploy a cost-effective solution to manage IT resources and assets, leverage knowledge amongst a user community and align. The net result— greater productivity, efficient IT service and the low cost of ownership.
EasyVista 2012 will be generally available spring 2012. For additional information and to schedule product demo please visit www.easyvista.com or call 1-866-EZV-ITSM.
About EasyVista Inc.:
At EasyVista Inc., we apply the benefit of more than 20 years expertise as a pure player in the IT Management space to help organizations manage their IT challenges with unparalleled flexibility, efficiency and cost-savings.. EasyVista, a pioneer since 2000 in developing and managing aSaaS cloud offering for more than 300 customers worldwide delivers a solution that is easier to deploy, use and maintain than other product on the market, without compromise to features and functionality or performance.
EasyVista is ITIL v3 compatible, certified on 15 service management processes and covers all aspects of IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, CMDB, automatic inventory, self-service portal in a single, integrated and modular solution.
EasyVista Inc. is part of the EasyVista Group (formerly known as the Staff&Line Group). With over 60 certified partners worldwide EasyVista has a direct presence in 6 countries (USA, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal) and customers in more than twenty countries. The company boasts over 800 customers in practically every vertical sector including: banking, insurance, financial services, public sector, retail, healthcare, utilities, telecoms managed service providers and IT consulting. EasyVista is quoted on Alternext – EuroNext Paris. For more information visit: www.easyvista.com.